Anaïs Bove, Attorney-at-law
- Attorney-at-law, Luxembourg Bar, since May 2008
- Attorney-at-law, France, Marseille Bar (Court of Appeal of Aix-en-Provence), since March 2017
- 12+ years' experience as Lawyer
- Member of the Intellectual Property Law Section of the California Lawyers Association
- Member of the Luxembourg Bar Council 2013 - 2014
- Graduated from Aix-Marseille University (France, Master’s degree in Business Law), Chuo University (Japan, Bachelor’s degree, LL.M degree in International Business Transaction Law) and the University of Luxembourg (Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg, Advanced Courses in Luxembourgish Law)
- Specialized in Intellectual Property Law and IT Law at Aix-Marseille University and at Chuo University (Entertainment, Patent and Trademark law)
- Experience within several top law firms in Tokyo and in Luxembourg, as well as banks in Luxembourg
- Legal service in French, English, Japanese and Italian
- Level 1 of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (highest level)
- Japanese - French sworn translator before the Supreme Court of the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg and founding member of the Luxembourg Association of Translators and Interpreters (ALTI)
BOVE LAW OFFICE | LAWYERS | AIX-MARSEILLE - VERSAILLES - LUXEMBOURG |
AIX-MARSEILLE (PROVENCE-ALPES-COTE D'AZUR REGION, FRANCE), VERSAILLES (GRAND PARIS) <-> LUXEMBOURG
Bove Law Office is a law firm, specialized in Intellectual Property Law and Business Law having both European and International dimensions, with offices ideally located in Luxembourg, the heart of Europe and in Marseille, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, the heart of the Mediterranean. The Law Office is a genuine bridge between Luxembourg and France, providing legal services such as advisory, negotiation and defense of interests before the courts in Luxembourg, France and before the European Courts, for companies (especially the French Tech, SMEs) and private individuals.
THE SPECIALTIES OF THE LAW OFFICE
The Law Office specializes in :
- IP / IT : Intellectual Property Law, IT Law, French Tech, Data Protection (GDPR)
- Business Law : International & European law, Commercial & Company Law, Labor Law, Medical Law, Wealth Management (France <-> Luxembourg, EU, Japan)
Legal service in French, English, Japanese and Italian.
SWORN TRANSLATION IN JAPANESE
Anaïs BOVE, attorney-at-law, registered with Luxembourg Bar and Marseille Bar (Court of Appeal of Aix-en-Provence), graduated in law from Aix-Marseille University, the University of Luxembourg and Chuo University (Tokyo). She holds the level 1 of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (highest level), the official diploma certifying the knowledge in Japanese language delivered by the Ministry of Education of Japan, through the Fondation of Japan & Japan Educational Exchanges and Services.
She is also Japanese - French sworn translator before the courts since 2009 and founding member of the Luxembourg Association of Translators and Interpreters (ALTI).
Justitia Omnibus, which means “Justice for All”, is the motto of the Law Office. Young, dynamic, professional, the Law Office is always responsive and client-oriented.
Bove Law Office is in the 2018 ranking of the "best law firms in labor law" (Southern France) by Leadersleague (Décideurs Magazine).
Bove Law Office has also received the "Client Champion Gold 2018" award by Martindale-Hubbell.